( No. of Nights: 02 Nts. Munnar + 01 Nt. Thekkady + 01 Nt. Houseboat + 02 Nts. Kovalam )
Package Cost Per Person
(CP) (Super Deluxe Room)
|Tea Valley Resort
(CP) (Executive Cottage)
(CP) (Premium Room)
(CP) (A/c Standard Room)
(CP) (Tree top)
||A/c Standard (AP)
||A/c Deluxe (AP)
||A/c Deluxe (AP)
||A/c Premium (AP)
||Sagara Beach Resort
(CP) (A/c Garden View)
|Isola Di Cocco
(CP) (A/c Classic Pavilion)
|Poovar Island Resort
(CP) (Land Cottage)
|The Leela Kempinski Kovalam
(CP) (A/c Garden View)
|01st April to 30th Sep 2013
|01st Oct 2012 to 31st Mar 2014
Meal Plan : CP= Breakfast only, MAP = Breakfast & Dinner only, AP = Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only
Extra Adult/Child cost (between 05 and 12 yrs)
With Extra bed in the Room - 40% of Per Person Cost.
Without Extra bed - 30% of Per Person Cost.
- Above mentioned rates are not valid from 20th Dec till 10th Jan.
- X’mas and new year Eve Supplement charges would be charged additional on actual.
- At Munnar & Thekkady, A/c rooms are not provided/required except wherever mentioned.
Day 01 : Kochi – Munnar (158 kms – 04 hrs)
A representative from Rover Holidays will receive you with warm welcome from Kochi Airport / Railway Station. You will be taken to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar - the haven of serenity and scenery - is the most beautiful hill station in Kerala and often called the Kashmir of South India due to its beauty, scenery, greenery and serenity. On the way you can see wondrous waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colorful flowers in Blossom Garden. On arrival at Munnar, you will be transferred the hotel. Freshen up and relax for a while enjoying the comforts of your room. Spend rest of the day along with nature and serene environments. Have dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02 : Munnar
Go for exciting sightseeing tour of Munnar after having breakfast at your hotel. Visit the Eravikulam National Park to see the very rare mountain goats (locally called Nilgiri Tahr). Visit the Mattupetty Dam which will offer many fascinating sights. Enjoy trekking and birding at the Shola Forests around Mattupetty. Proceed towards Kundala en rote visiting Echo Point, View Pint and sprawling tea gardens. On time return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03 : Munnar – Thekkady (110 kms. – 03 hrs)
Take breakfast and then drive to Thekkady. Thekkady in Kerala offers diverse attractions wildlife sanctuary, hill station and spice plantation. Hence it has been very popular among nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. On arrival at Thekkady, a representative of Rover Holidays will transfer you to the hotel prearranged hotel. Freshen up and relax with comforts of your room. Later drive to Periyar National Park that is the most attractive feature of Thekkady. Enjoy wildlife cruise over the Periyar Lake to see wild attractions of the park. Elephants, tigers, langurs, sambars, deer, wild bison, wild boar, tigers, leopards, etc are major attractions of the park. Herds of elephants can be easily spotted here. You can also enjoy other delightful and exciting activities such as spice plantations tour, bamboo rafting, jungle trekking and elephant ride. Do not forget to make a visit to local spice market for buying handicrafts and some garden fresh spices. On time return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04 : Thekkady - Houseboat (130 kms. – 03 hrs)
Take breakfast at the hotel. Later proceed to the Boat Jetty to board the deluxe houseboat on backwaters of Kerala. Begin the exciting journey of backwater cruise with the comforts of houseboat. Explore the serene and scenic backwaters passing through lagoons, canals, lakes, rivers and inlets. See the traditional villages and coconut groves from the deck of the boat. Splash water with your hands and enjoy the unique world of water and wonderment. Luxuriant greens, tranquil backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty will heal your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala backwaters. Dinner and overnight stay will be on board the houseboat.
Day 05 : Houseboat – Kovalam (176 kms. – 05 hrs)
Take breakfast and then drive to Kovalam, an internationally famous beach town near Trivandrum – the capital city of Kerala. Kovalam is an evergreen, serene and enticing destination for beach holidays in India. It is renowned for having some of finest beach resorts in the world. On arrival at Kovalam, Rover Holidays representative will transfer you to the resort. Freshen up and relax amidst the comforts and amenities of resort. Later put your legs on the sandy beaches to see how the everlasting sea touches the everlasting sky. You can see here golden sand shimmering with sunrays during the day time and sliver side in the night with moonlight. You can also enjoy here swimming, sunbathing, herbal body massages and other water sports. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the resort.
Day 06 : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
Take breakfast at the hotel. Later make a visit to Trivandrum, the capital city of Kerala. Trivandrum is one of the most beautiful cities in India and also considered to be one of Evergreen Cities of India. It is also called the God’s Own Capital. At Trivandrum you will see many attractions such as Shree Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Napier Museum, Chitra Art Gallery, Kuthiramalika Palace Museum, Veli Tourist Village, etc. Also visit the Shangumugham Beach where you can see the amazing sunset. On time return to the Kovalam Resort. Dinner and overnight will be at the resort.
Day 07 : Kovalam – Trivandrum (20 kms. – 45 min)
Have a very hearty breakfast at the hotel. Pack your bags with a promise to return once again. On time a representative of Rover Holidays will transfer you to the Trivandrum Airport or Railway Station to board your flight or train with sweet memories of Kerala vacation.
Package Cost Includes :
Package Cost Excludes :
- Well appointed above mentioned/base category room accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 10.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
- The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with your booking only after we receive your confirmation and full payment.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Check-in/Check-out time at the hotel is 12.00 hrs.
- Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs at the Houseboat.
- Houseboat will be stationed at one place from 6:00 pm to 7:00 am due to Govt. restrictions.
- In A/C Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.