- All e-mails are answered on the same day or within 24 hrs of the working days. For any urgent requirements call at +91-9650488006
Hotel listing Policy
- Our Company lists and de-lists hotel options as per its discretion and neither charges the hotel nor is under any sort of contract or obligation from any hotel for listing. Listing and de-listing are at complete discretion of editorial team and reservations team. De-listings are done following regular reviews (Site visit and/or review of customer and reservation team feedback/complaints).
- We update tariffs on the website regularly however tariffs are purely indicative and may vary for specific dates or periods.
- Any payments received for a reservation is forwarded to the respective hotel/resorts within a couple of days of the receipt.
- Photos displayed on www.vacationskerala.com are either taken from hotel brochures or from Hotel websites.
Refunds for Deficiency of Service
- www.vacationskerala.com is a travel organizer and strives to give suggestions as per the best available information. However in case any shortfall in services (as against what is promised or what can be reasonably expected for such a service) by any hotel or service provider is established, www.vacationskerala.com stands responsible for making appropriate refunds. All offline reservations for hotels listed on Vacations Kerala are covered under this policy.
For Online Reservations liability is limited to the full amount of reservation, in the rare event of rooms not available at the time of check in. Guests are requested to do their own due diligence on the hotels listed before making online reservations and are advised to visit vacations Kerala links, Customer Reviews listed alongside online reservations and if required take help of the www.vacationskerala.com personnel in the hotel selection process.
Refusal of the hotel to accommodate guests
: Guests are expected to adhere to local laws and Hotel rules during the stay and our Company shall not be responsible for any refunds if the guests are unable to comply with local law / Hotel rules and enforcement procedures / requirements. In case hotel does offer a cancellation and refund for such a case, our Company would be pleased to forward to the guests in full.
FOLLOWING ARE THE LIST OF CONDITIONS WHEN GUESTS CAN BE DENIED ENTRY OR FORCIBLY EVICTED.
These are some of the conditions that hotels have for a stay and "Management reserves the right refuse or grant admission". It does not happen often enough as being a part of hospitality industry hotels do not resort to the extreme. However still there are situations where this clause is applied and some of those are listed as under:
- Guest arrives without proper Identification documents (Drivers License, Passport, Credit Card etc.) at the time of check in most of the Hotels in India, may be denied the use of the room that was booked.
- Hotels rooms are meant for a stay for visitors to the destination. However hotel rooms often get used by locals for Prostitution, "time out" by unmarried couples etc. Occupying hotel rooms by unmarried couples is illegal under Indian laws and therefore hotels have a right to refuse entry or evict any guests on this ground. Most reputed 3-star and above category hotels turn a blind eye and desist asking for matrimonial status proof in case of perfectly respectful and good mannered couples. However it is the cheaper budget hotels which police keep an Engle's eye for any local prostitution related activity and therefore hotel managements of these hotels are sometimes extremely edgy about this and may enforce the rule even for genuine guests.
- No illegal activity can be carried out in a Hotel Room. If found, Hotels may report to the police or more likely evict a guest right away.
- Local friends / visitors of the guests are not allowed to stay overnight in a hotel room with the guest. This may result into an eviction.
- Guests arriving at the hotel or found anytime during the stay completely drunk or not in a stable state to carry himself / herself in a dignified way, may be denied entry or forcibly evicted.
- Guests that for any reason create some sort of nuisance for other guests then at the request of other guests, hotel can evict a guest.
- Any refusal to pay any charges at the hotel after using the service can result in eviction from the hotel.
- Any major damage to hotel property may result into an eviction.
- Any scuffle with any staff member over any issue may result into an eviction.
- Any refusal to adhere to rules and regulations of the hotels especially related to check out times can result into forced eviction from the hotel.